From our clients
Examples of DataPortal system applications
Real customer realizations
So far with our Users we have realized following projects:
Water and sewage industry
- control and monitoring of hydrophore and sewage pumping stations
- liquid parameters monitoring system with notification of exceeding the permissible standards
- graphical reports of water consumption based on the remote reading of water meters
- monitoring and remote control of the operation of sewage pumping stations
- monitoring of water treatment plants and treatment plants
- monitoring of electricity generation in wind farms and photovoltaic installations
- predictive monitoring of electrical switchboards with an SMS and e-mail notification system
- controlling and monitoring the operation of power generators in emergency power systems
- monitoring of the level of surface and ground waters
- monitoring of leaks in district heating systems
- distribution of data about the extraction of lignite from mines scattered around the world to the client’s server
- monitoring of mushroom cultivation parameters
Examples of customer realizations
„I found your Technical Support exceptional, one of the highest level of service I have ever come across, always prompt with explanations and answers to some of the issues I had, even the language difference wasn't an issue, outstanding professional service.”
„The Control System company would like to thank the DataPortal Product Support Department for professional and substantive assistance in creating applications based on DataPortal WEB SCADA. Over the last 12 months, the Control System team has implemented over a dozen applications based on the DP system. Due to the complexity of the monitored objects, the necessity to increase the func- tionality offered by the DataPortal product has arisen many times. The InVentia Support Department reacted dynamically to all comments we reported. Particularly noteworthy is the extraordinary speed of response to the needs generated by the Control System team and the help of the InVentia DP Support Department in creating new applications.
Frequently asked questions
If you did not find the answer to your questions contact us:
Tel: +48 502 056 503
No, DataPortal works in any web browser, without the need to install additional applications and plugins. You can also use it on tablets and phones.
It does not matter what operating system we use, as long as we have a web browser installed in it and access to the network.
No, DataPortal has a visual designer in which we only need to know what variables provide which type of data. The rest depends on creativity and the right selection of items from the toolbox.
Yes, DataPortal can be used on the phone, although it mainly concerns resource management or the preview of animation screens. The screen editor itself is such a complex application that it is simply not convenient to use it on the phone, although it is possible.
Yes, DataPortal is a cloud-based system that can be used by many users at the same time. There is no limit to the area of management and design, and account administrators can set limits for simultaneous connections to watch ready-made animations.